Wet And Frigid Conditions Force Postponement Of Railsplitter 40
(Lincoln, IL) Mother Nature threw another wrench at Midwest dirt track racing this weekend as frigid temperatures and plenty of precipitation have forced the postponement of the Midwest Street Stock Championship's season opener at Lincoln Speedway. The Railsplitter 40 is now scheduled to run alongside the Modified 50 on Friday June 1.
The Midwest Street Stock Championship will now begin their season at the 1/5-mile Macon Speedway in Macon, IL for the second running of the Dean Garland Classic on May 19!
The Midwest Street Stock Championship is proud to partner with the following companies for the 2018 racing season:
- HP Machine (Official Fast Time Sponsor)
- JAZ Products (Official Dash Sponsor)
- Saldana Racing Products (Official Hard Charger Award Sponsor)
- Side Bite Designs and Race Wraps (Official Rookie of the Year Sponsor)
- STL Motorsports Magazine (Official Media Outlet)
- Dirt Trackin'
- PEM Racing
- AutoMeter Competition Instruments
- Driven Racing Oil
- COMP Cams
- Dynamic Drivelines
- Landrum Performance Springs
- RacingBids.com (Official Trophy Provider)
- XS Power
- Full Auto Racing Supply
- JRB Fabrication / Infectred Chassis
- Radical Racegear
- Hoosier Tire Midwest
- Performance Bodies
Don't forget to follow us on Social Media!